Cougar Strong banner.png

Cougar Baseball

Stream City Radio is committed to supporting Newnan and standing by the entire community every step of the way as our great city rebuilds and our community heals. 

Because we are Hometown Radio, the time to show our commitment is NOW. 

 

As Stream City focuses on broadcasting high school sports, it makes sense for us to give back to the community by raising up Newnan High School Athletics. 

 

Join us as special #CougarStrong sponsor as we triple our planned schedule to proudly broadcast as many of Newnan High's remaining baseball, lacrosse and soccer games through the end of this school year as possible and keep the spotlight shining on Newnan High's athletics.

Jump on board with us as a #CougarStrong sponsor with 85% of the $200 sponsorship going directly to the Newnan High School Athletic Department.  The remaining 15% will cover a small portion of our broadcast expenses and cover play-off action for the Cougars.  Donations exceeding $200 will have all funds over the $200 amount given in full to the Athletic Department. 

 

All #CougarStrong sponsors will receive at least two thank you mentions in every game, and be featured on #CougarStrong webpage on Stream City Radio's site. 

 

Join us as a #CougarStrong sponsor with two easy

options we can stop by and get a check and information or instructions listed below to donate online:

1. Click on the donate button.

2. Fill in amount.

3. Choose payment method.

4. Email streamcity.obrien@yahoo.com with a 2 line message to be included as we recognize those supporting #cougarstrong.

5. Donations may be personal or a business.

6. Businesses should include their logo and link for the web page.

7. Donations with no email will be considered anonymous.

8. Your donation can also be applied to any commercial package in the next calendar year. This would be Newnan High Athletics or any other package we offer. You would receive 25% off up to the full $200 donation.

Georgia Shade Solutions.png
north georgia brick.png
Newnan @ East Coweta BB.jpg

April 12th 8:00 PM

McEachern @ Newnan bb.png

April 13th 6:00 PM

April 14th 6:00 PM

McEachern @ Newnan bb.png
Northgate @ Newnan gsc.png

April 16th 6:00 PM

April 16th 6:00 PM

Union Grove @ Newnan bb.png
Northgate @ Newnan bsc.png

April 16th 8:00 PM

April 17th 10:30 am

North Cobb Christian @ Newnan bb.png